Hiring Books.co needs Writers/Delivers/Advertisers/News Paper Writers

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
I am looking for Writers, Delivers, and Advertisers.
Writers- If you accept this job, you are writing exclusively for Books.co. You get 60% of the revenue made off the books
Delivers- I need you to deliver books to people and for every book delivered, you get k5
Advertisers- For every person you get to buy a book, you get k5, I need proof that you got them to buy a book.
News Paper Writers- I need someone who is willing to write a weekly newspaper. You need to keep up with all the important things that have happened during the week.
What I need from you:

Gamer tag-
Job position-
Why do you want this job?
How long have you been playing?
Why should I Hire you? (Don’t say because I need the money or job, your money or job position is not the reason I should hire you)

Last edited:

BSGtheGreat

Citizen
Just wondering if you were ever thinking about paying for REAL IG STORIES. Me and my friends sometimes make a ruckus in the server. TBH those funny stories would be the ones I would pay my kr for. If you had like 2 or more short stories or 1 long story that would make money from me.

Graban00

Citizen
Gamer tag- Graban00
Job position- Writer
Why do you want this job? Because, I believe I would be useful to this company.
How long have you been playing? A week or so.
Why should I Hire you? I co-operate, so if I were told to do something I would do it in a second. I am good in writing so I would be suitable for this position.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Just wondering if you were ever thinking about paying for REAL IG STORIES. Me and my friends sometimes make a ruckus in the server. TBH those funny stories would be the ones I would pay my kr for. If you had like 2 or more short stories or 1 long story that would make money from me.
Well, if you want to hire on and write them, I’m good with that. I could start up a newspaper of my own but that would require buying a property to build onto and I don’t have that type of money rn

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
It’s up to you if you wanna start writing them that’s fine but it’s gonna be k10 every time you put it in my store and you would get about 70% of the profits