Are you coming?

• Total voters

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Hello! Bloom Literature Department here.

Saturday, January 12th, 2019
10 AM EST - 8 PM EST

Welcome to Bloom!'s Tower Parkour! Please everything below in order to be accepted as a participant (make sure you read this post before showing up next week).

Content of the Event!
- Our company's HQ has currently stopped the construction process of our tower so we can rethink about our blueprints and designs before we head into the final leg and lay everything down, I would like to invite everybody to a fun parkour!

- This parkour will start at the very bottom of our tower, and you will jump your way up to the finish line at the top!
- The parkour will also features elevator checkpoints as we plan to insert some difficult jumps in the course.
- There is a participation fee of 50 krunas so we can keep on hosting cool events like this! All funds from this event will go into work for the next event. None will be used as profit to the company.

Location and Time of event
- This event will last roughly all day on Saturday, January 12th. The event will officially start when I release you into the parkour! Please arrive promptly to the building at 10 AM EST. The event will end around 8 PM EST, or when nobody is online. This gives you 10 hours to successfully complete the parkour
- This event will take place at the building below on the dynamic map (the big red box). The green line indicates how to get there from spawn.
Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 3.48.45 PM.png

Rules:
Please do not try to cheat with your elytra.
No potions what so ever.
Please do not bring your weapons.
Please do not hit other players off jumps; you will be disqualified from winning any prizes.
Please respect all businesscraft laws- do not initiate PvP amongst other things as said above.
Please do not cause disruption or do anything that will distract players.
Please do not complain that jumps are not possible. I will have tested every single jump.

Most importantly, you may not enter the Bloom Property until the event commences. Anybody who attempts to enter the property will be instantly sued and will not be able to participate from the event. You will also be blacklisted from employment at the company.
Have fun!

NOTE: Our building is very tall!! Please do not bring anything with you that you do not want to lose. The company will cover all of your injuries for free.
Food will also be provided. FREE FOOD! (Only if you participate in the event).

Prizes:
If you are the first to reach the top of the building, you will receive a whooping 5,000 Krunas.

If nobody completes the parkour by the end of the day, the 5,000 Krunas will drift on to our next parkour event. No exceptions.

Also, if you are interested in being apart and hosting these cool events, please contact me or PendingChristmas. We are always happy to see new faces join us!
Please let me know of any questions down below and I will be happy to answer them for you.
You can join the company's discord through the Approved Services thread. We are located halfway down the list.

Thank you everyone and we hope to see you there!

NOTE TO EVERYONE: You can pay your 50 krunas on the day of the event.

- Bloom's Literature Department
IMG_6009.PNG

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Please make sure you deposit your 50 kruna fee to me when you are online and you'll be all set :)

NOTE TO EVERYONE: You can pay your 50 krunas on the day of the event.
@A1phaSniper

FYI also, we keep all of company deposits for each branch in a spreadsheet so please rest assured where your money is going. My balance and the company's balance is tied together strongly so I keep a big spreadsheet entailing everything about my balance and the company's balance.

This spreadsheet will soon be released to the public for viewing.

Your 50 kruna deposit will enter my balance and will be deposited into the company bank.

Last edited:

Corax

Citizen
Donator
Also, if you are participating, do NOT use an elytra or use a /sethome. It ruins the fun! ( and will count as cheating )
And, if you don't wanna go all the way from spawn, you can warp to the university and look for the tall building. :-P Hope to see you there!

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Yeah bro you right, I screwed the date.
Date has been changed to January 12th.