BlackSyth's Election Post (June 2020)

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Hello There,
I'm BlackSyth as you probably know and I joined the server March 27, 2020. Now I've been on the server about 2 and 1/2 months and have 20 days and 3 hours of playtime at the time of me writing this. Now even though I'm a relatively new player, I spend a lot of time on the server and I really try and pay attention to what goes on in the server considering sometimes in my spare time I read over old forum posts especially the posts coming from parliament. Now if you don't know me, here is a bit about me down below, if you do, you can go ahead and go down to why you should vote for me.
Who is BlackSyth?
Well, when I first joined, I choose to be a writer. I soon came to create a book store in a apartment building across from the library. I brought in other writers to help with my book store even giving them money for every book sold. I soon moved to CMM and continued on there meeting UrKingKai, Czar_Chief, and GeorgiaLover13. My book store soon became successful and I continued on my writing career to start Blue Oracle which the HQ is based in West Ridge and opened a news paper called BC News which is still continuing to be written by Violet. Now, I soon came to open Prada, a clothing store for the BCMMA which has become very successful, then BC TV which is exactly what its called, TV. And finally I now want to continue my journey to go into parliament which has been a goal of mine since I first joined the server. So far during my time, I have showed persistence and more or less I know about whats happening on the server considering I owned and wrote in a newspaper for awhile.
Why should you vote for Me?
First, I'm going to stand for what I believe is right for the server as a whole. Many people continue to say that they are going to speak for the people, but the people are not always right. That being said, I'm not going to blatantly ignore what you are saying. I'm going to inform myself like I did before this post, like talking to iReal, Ian, Derp, and even Vroomba on how to go about this.
Second, I'm going to stand against De-monopolization. I stand against it because our entire economy relies on big companies. Big Business supports Small Business. Heres an example, Neil gives Cracked mass productions of wool at a discounted price but then they pass a De-monopolization bill causing Neil to have less wool, in turn meaning Cracked has less wool.
Third, I'm going to stand for the restriction on wild regions. Now, this does not mean I agree with EO12. I believe it was too many restrictions. Especially on the amount of land you could claim and how much money you could put down on a plot. I believe that it should be raised quiet a bit. Now before I continue, I did want to acknowledge that I do know that Tree60 has overturned the EO in his latest bill. What I propose is we change the wild regions to a limit of 6 wild plots and you can region up to 4,000 blocks in each plot. I also would include that builds that tear down or are an eye sore to the wild will be asked to be fixed. If they are not fixed within a 2 week span, then their wild region will be taken away and fined 1000kr for the inconvenience of having to repair the plot.
Forth, I'm going to keep myself informed. As I have stated earlier, I have been talking to previous MPs and current ones too trying to get advise on my election and things they stand for and against and why. I have also been talking to Environmental Managers about how they feel about the environmental problems happening on the server since they are going to deal with is the most.

Now, I hope that you got all you were looking for but if you didn't, feel free to contact me on discord at BlackSyth#5807.
I_speak_for_the_Trees.png

Last edited: