Denied Blackbird Heights | BC-143 (No Longer Exists)

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Plot number: BC-143
Date Finished (Based on screenshot age): January 1st 2019. 513 days of age (Probably more).

Significance/history: This building has been around since the addition of plots near the capital. The outside has not changed much since it was constructed. Many people have lived here over the years and more recently the entire apartment has been rented out most of the time. From the Happy Parking and Cafe, a nice group of town houses, to the Hamilton Mall, to Derp Mall, T-Mall, TBIWOG mall, Astromall, and Galaxy Mall, this building is the oldest around excluding the hospital. I opened a bowling alley in the basement (it didn't work but it was pretty cool).

The buildings exterior has not gone unchanged though, so I thought I would list them all.

Roof Revamp (Done by Lux himself): September 11th, 2019.
Added Balconies to the backsides: Jan 26th, 2020.
Added Flowers ❁: Jan 26th, 2020.

Image 1: Taken Jan 1st (supposedly right after construction). The building to the left is close to finishing.
Image 2: Present Day
Image 3: Celebrating 1 year (turns out I was a couple months late. OOPS!)
Image 4: The old wooden roof before being covered by Lux's better looking one. The words "Cow Corp" can still be read from inside as well as a new stone version on the new roof.
Image 5: Astro Mall with my building. Previously TBIWOG Mall, Derp Mall and before that was Hamilton Mall Extension. BEFORE THAT was Lethal's HQ, and even before that was Red Brick Apartments, and then even before that was Happy Parking.
2019-01-15_20.34.48.png 2020-05-28_21.41.13.png 2020-05-28_21.44.25.png 2020-05-28_21.45.05.png 2020-05-28_21.45.23.png
2019-01-15_20.34.48.png

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Yay Happy Parking was mentioned lol. It was so useless, but ti was mentioned (also the plot next to it was HappyCafe for a little while).

DoubbleKerius

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Lawyer
Plot and building no longer exists Historic status removed, May reapply if returns to a capital plot.