BigBen9999's Election Post (June 2017)

BigBen9999

Citizen
Hello, I'm BigBen9999 and I am hoping I can have your vote in the upcoming MP election!
Here are some things about myself:
Username: BigBen9999
Activity: Active a lot right now since it is summer and I am on most of the day during the afternoon hours 1pm-7pm
Join Date: I first joined the server in Feb. 2017 but became active on the server in the later days of March.
One question most of you are probably wondering right now is why I think I am suitable for this position.
I believe I am suitable for this position because unlike my competition, I don't have buckets of krunas. I keep my fair share of 700-1400 krunas. This means that I know and am part of most players and know the struggles that you have. Another reason I believe I am fit for this job is because this server is the GREATEST server in the galaxy, but I have lots of things I would like to do to it. I am in favor with the taxation law, but I hope it stays at what it is or lower because for middle-class players we need our money. I am also in favor with expanding the capitol and cities outside of it because i believe it can get more players to be active. As mentioned earlier, I have lots of plans for this server. One plan would to increase the starting kruna amount for new players from 300 krunas to 400 krunas because most apartment owners rent apts. between 200-275 krunas which doesn't leave much money for new players to live on. I would also like for job test to be free or at least 5 free tests per player. It would be great for players to also know a little more info about the test that they want to take by making books that tell about the job. We could get authors and journalists to write them and sell them which would give them money and help new players. If you didn't know, I am an exterior designer. That job is very fun because I love building, but I would be nice to give that job and many other jobs to have chances to work for the government every once in awhile so that they can have something to do and we won't have unbalanced jobs like 2 exterior designers and 22 doctors. In my beginnings on BusinessCraft, I got sick a lot. I think it would be a great thing for all players to have access the insurance that could pay for their medical needs. If you live in a snow biome (ex: Point Zed) you can get sick a lot and easily spend upwards of 50 krunas or more on medicine which is way to expensive. All players should also have access to free food and tools to help their daily lives. I also believe that the government show make a bank system and control it for players to deposit money into. BusinessCraft is also in need of some events. Some fun events would be like Blind auctions and parties for everyone to enjoy. It would really help if we could add more warps, especially more warp wilds. I know that this was a really long thing to read, and I hope you understand that there are lots of things I want to do and that if any other players say the same stuff, they got it from me.If you have any other suggestions please comment below! I hope that I get your vote for MP and look forward to being an MP for you!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

BigBen9999

Citizen
After making my thread, I felt like I was leaving some stuff out. After a few days, I figured out that there are some additional plans I would have if I become MP. I think that it would be really cool if we had a credit card system. Players could use their credit cards when they don't have enough money to buy something. If they don't pay their debt or get to far into it, the government could take their stuff and could sell it if you don't pay back in time. The government could get lots of krunas every day by this. Thanks for reading this and for more info about me go to my election thread and remember, BigBen for the Win!!!!!!

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Maybe this this be a thing when the server is bigger and the economy is stronger. As of right now, many players are finding it hard enough paying for food