BigBen9999's Election Post (August 2017)

BigBen9999

Citizen
  • Your username: BigBen9999
  • Your age: 14 (But will turn 15 on August 28)
  • Your activity on the server: I am pretty active on the server and will try to play everyday if I can.
  • When you joined: I joined the server sometime in late Feb. or early Mar. But I did not become extremely active until April or May.
  • Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think I am suited to be a Member of Parliament for many reasons. If you didn't already know, I am currently an MP and am running for reelection. That is one reason because I have experience in the field. I also think that I am suited for the position because since being elected, I have played on the server a lot and made many new friends. These friends are really kind people and I believe may run for MP one day, So I think that they need someone to guide them or the new MP's may need someone with experience.
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: If you read my first election thread, you will know what kind of laws I wanted then. My view on laws have changed a lot because I realized how much the government's money means and that they get in debt. That means even though free items and money help, there is a high chance that they probably will not ever pass because of how much money will be spent and how many people will take advantage of it. The type of laws I would support would be laws like protecting players and their items/homes, helping the government make more money, and helping the City out with numerous things.
  • Additional information you believe people should know: As MP, I believe I was the most active MP in terms of making laws, and some of the other MP's may agree. Out of the 13 bills made, 6 of them which is almost half.

Last edited:

BigBen9999

Citizen
Tomorrow at 2:30 P.M. Central time will be the official opening of my mall shop BIGThrift! You may see more info about it on the Companies page. During the event, it will also be a press conference about my election where you can ask me many questions. I hope everyone can attend and remember, Voting Ben Will Let You Win!