Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Username: bharatj

Activity: I'm usually on from around 5:30 to 8:30 on weekdays and all the time on weekends.

When I Joined: I joined in June of 2017 but was inactive due to complications, but I came back in late February of 2018

Why I Think I Am Suited To Be A Member of Parliament: I love to welcome and assist players in the server and I am a very creative and intelligent person. I strive to have a friendship with as many people as I can on the server and make BusinessCraft more enjoyable. I will always keep the community in mind when voting on issues and will never let anybody down. I will do my best to make this amazing community even better.

Laws I Will/ Won't Vote For: I will only vote for laws that I believe the entire community would agree with and the benefit of the community as a whole. Laws that favor some people over others will not be voted for and the opinion of the people will be the first thing I keep in mind when voting.

Additional Information:
Whatever I vote for will be what you want and what will benefit the server and the people. Thank you.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thank you!

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Wonderful! Would you consider yourself an advocate for the players of BC? If you do, we could definitely use MPs that know what the community needs! How would you go about finding out what the community would agree or disagree with?

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thank you Vroomba and Jane. I would consider myself as an advocate for the players of BC, because I feel like I know what the players want and what might make the servers better. Obviously I am a player of BC myself and my views may be the same as many other players'. I try my best to get to know the other players and get to know their interests, and I think that will help me make choices with their interests in mind. Thanks.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thanks Nature_Girl!

bharatj

Staff member