Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Username: bharatj

Activity on the server: My playtime is currently 19d 3h 38mins and I play on the server every day for at least a couple of hours.

When you joined: I joined the server for the first time in June of 2017 but I became active in March of 2018

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I have the interest of the people in mind when creating motions and voting on bills. I can keep my own interest aside and vote for what will benefit the community as a whole and what that community wants for itself. I encourage participation of citizens in the government and I love it when people reach out to me voicing their opinions on certain issues. I listen to the opinions of the people. I have already attempted to take steps in improving the experience of the community with the Trains/Buses motion and the Minimum Wage motion. If I get the opportunity to stay in Parliament, I will continue to listen to everybody's opinions and vote on issues unbiased.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I would vote for laws that give players more rights and that add realism. I would also vote for laws that give citizens more opportunity for business and more. I wouldn't vote for laws that only benefit a certain group of people, take rights away from citizens, decrease opportunity, etc.

Additional information: I really do encourage players reaching out to MPs so if you do have an opinion on a topic you would like to share with an MP, please do so.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thank you! You too!

bharatj

Staff member