How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan Penn

Citizen
- Title: Better Jobs on BusinessCraft

- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning:
I believe BusinessCraft needs a better job system! The current is a good system for jobs like doctor, tour guide, planners, managers and other thought needing jobs but it is not so great for physical labor. Jobs like miner, lumberjack, digger, fisherman, baker, and farmer can be added with this new system. This would mean the adding of a new plugin which pays not by an hourly wage but by how much you do your job. Let's take digger for example. Everytime you break a sand, dirt or gravel block you get a certain amount. After a while of digging these blocks, you then level up and get a raise. You are able to customize this plugin and how it works and what features will be enabled. Again, I think it should only be for physical labor jobs and not for office, thought demanding and service jobs. These jobs can also serve as a beginner job to earn some money to then get a better paying, hourly wage job.

- What would benefit from this:
The economy would benefit. The players would benefit. BuisnessCraft would benefit. There will be more materials more readily available and more of an opportunity to earn money. With more money and opportunities, cities will thrive and other jobs will too. People will have more money to pay for workers in jobs like interior designer and author and other supply and demand jobs.

- Other Information:
Link to plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/jobs-reborn.4216/

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
T0PoLPV7Sq2n2yNe6mAfqA.png

This would be better off as a Suggestion. New jobs are also part of the responsibility of the Department of Employment. I would talk to their minister, I believe to be SlimeEmperor, if I were you.

Ryan Penn

Citizen
Good idea, but why do that when you can already sale various blocks at the government shop to earn some money. I vote Nay on this.
Think of it as direct deposit. Also, we can't rely so much on the government shop for every single block, especially if the person is going to be out in the wilderness (or even another town eventually) getting the materials. The government shop limits building and actually gaining materials because people sell the little materials they do have for money. This makes it so they get money for the labor of breaking the blocks and then they can choose to sell it if they want even more money.

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
T0PoLPV7Sq2n2yNe6mAfqA.png

This would be better off as a Suggestion. New jobs are also part of the responsibility of the Department of Employment. I would talk to their minister, I believe to be SlimeEmperor, if I were you.
that's why i made my motion because of things like this. But i like this idea very much, and am excited to see where it goes!

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
I vote aye. I see to many people getting discouraged by not having a job, then ultimately getting upset and taking it out on other players. Like Koalition, I am intrigued by this motion.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
This is a great idea! Swing how right now the only viable jobs are Doctor, Tour Guide and Prop inspector (I’m not counting the blue tagged jobs) this would make the other jobs actually wanted.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Good idea, but why do that when you can already sale various blocks at the government shop to earn some money. I vote Nay on this.

You don’t need a job to do that at all.
You can owner farms and sell to the government shop with any job. Making most jobs kind of useless and unwanted.

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
You don’t need a job to do that at all.
You can owner farms and sell to the government shop with any job. Making most jobs kind of useless and unwanted.
Yes, I realize that now. My brain finally is working better.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
You shouldn't get paid simply for breaking blocks. People can mine all day and get TONS of money out of it, then turn around and just use the stone and ores for their own benefit. This would be the Government paying someone to mine for themselves. The same thing would apply with all the other break-a-block-earn-Krunas jobs.

sparkleA

Citizen
If this were to be added, the price per block should be fairly low, since they can still sell what they mine, or break afterwards.