Answered / Added Better Health

danroth27

Citizen
- Username: danroth27
- Suggestion Title: better health
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): recently I have noticed that the health and hospital parts of buissness craft are lacking. So i suggest coding a plugin that could add to the aspect health similar to the disease plugin. Personaly I think a surgery plugin would be really cool and interesting where your organs can start to malfunction and such and to fix these you have to go to the hospital and get a doctor or maybe even a new job called the surgeon to give you a new organ.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): i have found none that would work I believe it would have to be coded
- Additional Information: the organs would have to be available somehow. An i dea i had could be if somone dies then people could run a command near the death point and get a organ or maybe just a shop to buy them from. I also think it would add to the more rp criminal part where you could have organs obtained somehow and sold illegaly from people who arent surgeons.
disclaimer: these are all just speculations or ideas I came up with you dont have to use them

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
Hello Danroth27, the DoH has looked into your suggestion and while it is quite an interesting idea we will have to temporarily decline this suggestion. We believe that currently adding another thing to the list of things coming out is not ideal but we would love to come back to this suggestion once we have more space/time for it (especially b/c we would have to code it).

Thank you for the amazing suggestion but again, we will be declining this suggestion.

Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Minister of The Department of Health