Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer
- Username: Pearot
- Suggestion Title: Better Crime
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):

I suggest adding a store, bank, and/or gas station to rob. It could have a cooldown, and/or a requirement for a member of DoJ to be online. Maybe even make evading arrest possible! This would give the DoJ more to do and make it a more appealing department, make guns more useful, and may even bring in more players who are interested in a life of crime (although a cooldown would force players to still play the server normally).

And/or make murder more consequential. Often times murder and related crimes happen when a member of the DoJ is not online, and yet the crimes rarely get reported via discord. In relation to better crime, I also suggest when a player gets murdered, a very small percentage of their pocket money gets taken by the killer. This would give the victim more incentive to report the crime, and it would make banks more useful. After the murderer is caught, some of the fine money could be used as a refund for the victim.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/robbery-bank-heists-store-robberies-more-1-12-1-19.62739/
- Additional Information: It doesn't necessarily need to be that exact plug-in, that is just an example.

Last edited:

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
- Username: Pearot
- Suggestion Title: Better Crime
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):

I suggest adding a store, bank, and/or gas station to rob. It could have a cooldown, and/or a requirement for a member of DoJ to be online. Maybe even make evading arrest possible! This would give the DoJ more to do and make it a more appealing department, make guns more useful, and may even bring in more players who are interested in a life of crime (although a cooldown would force players to still play the server normally).

And/or make murder more consequential. Often times murder and related crimes happen when a member of the DoJ is not online, and yet the crimes rarely get reported via discord. In relation to better crime, I also suggest when a player gets murdered, a very small percentage of their pocket money gets taken by the killer. This would give the victim more incentive to report the crime, and it would make banks much useful. After the murderer is caught, some of the fine money could be used as a refund for the victim.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/robbery-bank-heists-store-robberies-more-1-12-1-19.62739/
- Additional Information: It doesn't necessarily need to be that exact plug-in, that is just an example.
I'm fairly certain this is gonna be in the new map. New players are just gonna leave if they end up losing all their money because some random guy wants to go around murdering.

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer
New players are just gonna leave if they end up losing all their money because some random guy wants to go around murdering.
I see your point, although I mention in the suggestion that the amount taken could be very small, and it could be refunded after the murdered is caught. Plus, it would give all players alike an incentive to put money in your bank to make it safe, which in turn would be more realistic as normally you wouldn't walk around with thousands of dollars in your pockets.