Event BC Derby (Horse Race)

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
BC Derby
May 2 | 5 p.m. PST
Every year on the first Saturday of May, Kentucky hosts the annual "Kentucky Derby" which is known as the largest horse race in America. While this has been canceled for obvious reasons, we can still have some good ole horsey fun in BC. The grand prize for the event will be 5000 Krunas and a saddle!

If you would like to participate in the event, you must RSVP by commenting down below. Once you do that, you will be assigned a bracket and a horse. The deadline to RSVP is April 30th. If you don't RSVP, your only opportunity to participate will be substituting for absent players. We will be hosting 5 rounds with 5 people each, meaning that up to 25 people can participate. The winners of those 5 rounds with then be put into the finals round, where they will compete for the grand prize.

The Rules

1. You must stay on the track. No jumping over the iron fence.
  2. No leaving the starting area before the race starts. Wait for the announcer to give the call.
  3. You will be given a complimentary horse and saddle, but they must be returned to us when finished.
If you have any questions, please talk to me or one of our community coordinators. The details will be explained later, so don't worry if some of this is still a bit confusing. See you on the track!

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Me, Oooooooo, me me, pick me. (Raising hand frantically) Ahem
I would like to join this Gentlemen’s game my good sir

Neil

Citizen
Donator
For those who needed it this the area circled in red is where the derby will be held tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 7.45.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 7.45.52 PM.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 7