Answered / Added BANKS

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
so I've been thinking about this one a lot and feel like it could very well fit in business craft. so the main idea of this thread is that this will add a bank where u can store your money and keep it safe and with banks this will also add loans for a certen amount of money so the more money u put into the bank and withdraw the more money u can loan from the bank or something like that. this would also make death by players that much worse and make people want to do it more because if people die they will now drop a some of there money there caring on them [like 20% or something] this could even add a job as a banker. anyways leave comments on what u think about this also remember to vote for this election :D forgot to say but this would also add atms but thats not opsitional

Last edited:

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
People already have credit unions and banks and stuff like that for example Lumens credits, also the government it self gives loans to people already and it would discourage people to make there own banks.

zaetoven

Citizen
Banned
Donator
loans could still be player owned but no one ever pays them back in time thats why I think to have a system or something that forces them to would be very nice also people could still make banks if they want to but they really have no use normally either also theres no point of a credit union when all your money is already safe

Wildcoconut

Citizen
Banned
honestly its a good idea thats why plently of other servers implement it what i believe here is they just want to benefit rich people who want to make banks and rip off newbies.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
People can make their own banks (look at Luxaholic for example). I'd rather it be a player-run business than another government/server one.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
People can make their own banks (look at Luxaholic for example). I'd rather it be a player-run business than another government/server one.
woooooooow cause lux has the Only bank on the server... I mean mine isn't public yet buuuuut amici banks :/

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
woooooooow cause lux has the Only bank on the server... I mean mine isn't public yet buuuuut amici banks :/
His isn't even a Bank, it's a credit union. But it's the first financial institution that fell on my mind since it's by far the largest one (and as far as I know, the only actual actively functional one).

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
His isn't even a Bank, it's a credit union. But it's the first financial institution that fell on my mind since it's by far the largest one (and as far as I know, the only actual actively functional one).
sorry I confused credit union and banks :/