Bangladesh150's Temporary Departure

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry to say this, especially since Nate just left (RIP him, he was a great friend.) Due to personal relations and with midterms, I will be leaving business craft. I am renouncing my Parliament campaign (meaning I wont be running) and as for my position as CC, I don't know what will happen.

I expect to be back around December 30th or early to mid January. My will will NOT go into place as I will be coming back.

As of my roles in the OCG and CattusCo., if Noodle and Slime want to keep me as an inactive worker, that would be fine, however, I do understand if you want to find someone else.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to give my present to the person I was assigned for the Secret Santa competition. I do hope there is another way to do that, but I do not know of one.

I will sincerely miss every last one of you. You have become amazing friends to me, and I love the fact that I found such a nice community.

With love,
Bangladesh150

Last edited:

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
I'm sorry to hear that Bangladesh. Wishing you the best with your studies and irl stuff. We'll miss you. Don't be gone for too long. ♥

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
Like Lib and ferre said, I wish you luck with anything you may have going on. Don’t worry about the Councillor thing, you just focus on what you need. I hope to see you again soon!

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck with your stuff and I hope to see you soon! (You can remain city staff ofc)

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
I will be back on the server on the 21st (most likely) however, I will resume normal activities on Discord and forums. I know it didn't seem like I was on leave, however I was studying a lot for midterms. Thanks so much for the support. As I have said many times before, good luck everyone in the MP election!