Lawsuit: Dismissed Bangladesh150 vs. russel_paradox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
So this guy, although he was jailed for pvp, has not learned his lesson.

The Story:

I wanted to have a house tour with awhni since she was going to show me different suburbs plots. I ask her if she is ready, and she says something to the effect of:

"No, sorry russel_paradox was trying to kill me"

Russel of course vehemently denied all of this. Then, I went to spawn since awhni, Reaper (who also wanted to join in), and I were meeting. As I exited the non pvp area, russel came up behind me and started fist punching me. I took out my sword and killed him. This is when he said the following:

"This man (me) is lying"

"arrest this dude"

"im suing"

Reaper, being the great PO he is, went through his checklist and quickly interrogated me and awhni. I stated awhni as my witness and she agreed with me. Although not a witness, the_slayer1999 also came to my aid by saying something to the tune of "Bangladesh doesnt lie, ik him."

Now I should also state that Russel said he wanted a job really bad. Prior to these incidents, I showed him where the university is and he did not seem to understand what it represented and left there. That is when he started hitting people. He said this statement:

"I wont kill if I get a job."

Which, leads me to my next part of the story. Russel stated this after the attack on awhni. He was offered a job at some player made business but from my point of view that fell through, whether to the fault of them or the other player, I can not say. He then went on to attack me and was jailed for PvP.

During this time russel kept on and on about saying "im sorry, im sorry" and kept changing his mind about whether or not he wanted to sue. After the time was up, he was released.

Then, this part happened:
Awhni, Reaper and I were getting ready to start our tour when PO Red_Fr0st came on. He heard what happened and then russel came and did the same thing, attacked Red. Red did not jail him but did warn him.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Dismissing court case at the Plaintiff's request.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.