Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: Changing Shulker boxes to backpacks

- Elaborate its hard to keep placing shulker boxes everywhere so with this feature u can give a staff 1 shulker box and they let you use /backpack 2 shulkers = 1 double backpack so if you have 4 backpacks u get to access /backpack 1 and /backpack 2 (/bp 1) (/bp 2)

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin Yes: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/minepacks-backpack-plugin-mc-1-7-1-13.19286/ to check the website

If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin:

- Additional Information
: BUKKIT IS THE BEST PLUGIN WEBSITE (in my opinion)

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
- Username: the_slayer1999

- Suggestion Title: Changing Shulker boxes to backpacks

- Elaborate its hard to keep placing shulker boxes everywhere so with this feature u can give a staff 1 shulker box and they let you use /backpack 2 shulkers = 1 double backpack so if you have 4 backpacks u get to access /backpack 1 and /backpack 2 (/bp 1) (/bp 2)

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin Yes: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/minepacks-backpack-plugin-mc-1-7-1-13.19286/ to check the website

If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin:

- Additional Information
: BUKKIT IS THE BEST PLUGIN WEBSITE (in my opinion)

Donors already get backpack-like things called VRs.

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
I would like to see backpacks, maybe just the smaller ones and Donators get the bigger ones. But this comment: "- Additional Information: BUKKIT IS THE BEST PLUGIN WEBSITE (in my opinion)" is not needed, and we know your just saying this because all the plugins you find are from bukkit.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
As mentioned above, backpacks (or virtual chests) are a feature only available for donors.