Event Art Contest 2018!

Art Contest 2018!

By:xXphyscoclawXx

What is this?: Hello there! And welcome to the information page of the Art contest! In the art contest players will submit their art and have a chance at winning a CASH prize. You’re probably thinking “But I can’t draw!” No no no, it’s fine! Art isn’t just drawing, art can be singing, literature, drawing, photography,etc.

When?: September 15th 2018.

Judges:
PinkSpiral

Katt_tail

AugustToDawn

xXphyscoclawXx

Drawing:

If you are participating in the drawing portion, please do not depict any explicit content in any way shape or form! Art HAS to be original, no tracing, if you are caught tracing you will be immediately disqualified. When you have completed your drawing please turn in your art on time to one of the three judges! We can’t wait to see it! <3

Vocalist:

If you are participating in the singing portion, you MUST show up to the singing portion of the art contest on time on discord if you want your entry to be valid! Anything later and we sadly can’t accept your entry, please show up on time! You can also just jam out and listen to the lovely vocalists in the voice chat if you don’t feel like participating. The more the merrier!

Literature:

If you are participating in the literature portion, your entry must be submitted on time! Any later and it will not be accepted, please try to keep the stories PG. Feel free to make them as long as you want but make sure to put them on a minecraft book and quill! No plagiarism allowed, if caught you will be disqualified.

Photography:

If you are participating in the photography portion, that’s amazing! The task isn’t that hard, just take a picture of something you love or think is beautiful then send it to one of the judges! The picture doesn’t have to be extremely professional and have all these fancy effects. No stealing other people's pictures, if caught the punishment is disqualification.

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/Mp42jZn

Last edited:

Ryanriggle

Citizen
I am going to participate in the singing part and I am having the same question we know it's on the 15th of September but at least I want to know what hour

Corax

Citizen
Donator
Hey, what hour? September 15th is my father's birthday, so I might not be able to be on discord. I would love to enter my screechy
voice!

Lunel

Staff member
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
Lunel
Lunel
SeniorCommunityCoordinator
K

Last edited: