Answered / Added Armor and Tools to Ingots

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
- Username: jocie123
- Suggestion Title: Armor and Tools to Ingots
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Many of us find that we have random stockpiles of armor and tools that are just wasting space. It could easily be re-purposed into ingots using the SalvageSmelter plugin. This will add more ingots into circulation and make it easier on those of us that have mass amounts of old tools and armor that we don't want to waste.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/salvagesmelter
- Additional Information: This plugin bases the amount of materials that you get out of it on the durability. 50% and up yields 2 ingots, 25% to 49% yields 1 ingot, and below you just get a chunk of charcoal. This could be adjusted to give a nugget or something (but Id take the charcoal over nothing).

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
i thought there is a device already at 1.14 that can make armors back into pieces

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator
i thought there is a device already at 1.14 that can make armors back into pieces

There is, I believe it’s a 1.12 thing where if you put an iron or golden tool in a furnace and smelt it, it gives you an iron or golden nugget. This idea is more efficient.