Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
- Username: DoubbleKerius
- Suggestion Title: Archeology System
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.):
With the introduction to the new Brush and Suspicious blocks I believe now would be a great time to develop a RP based scenario here
Utilizing the blocks and tools in game develop a system where we can implament a Role Play type job with this or we can use it as a daliy roll for items since we dont have vote keys etc (Common factor on other servers that does not fit the style of BC, However this being a Role Play mixed idea job it can be utilized in a BC Roleplay aspect)
Can be anything from a mystery box type use, To a rare trading material found,
Can also be utilized by creating a separate area like the parkour area where you must vote on 5 sites so you can go in and brush 5 blocks in the area (Can be updated weekly or so?)

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Maybe to update the loot table, But will most likely need developed
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: I think this is a great way to encourage voting and utilizing MC aspects, you can keep it from being to OP but still make it interesting, Can also make a more realistic RP experience with the voting system and MC mechanics (I have tons of ideas in this area)

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I'd support this, but only if it didn't break the natural loot tables etc.