April 24: Prime Ministerial Election Declaration

Vote for who you would like to be Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister?

• Ryan_88 & Violetunknown

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • Netpex & SpaceSlayer_

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P. Hunter

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
uDbaJ40.png

This is the official election post for the April 2024 19th Prime Ministerial Election.

Election Schedule:​

April 1st - Declarations (24 hours)
April 2nd - Open Voting (48 hours)
April 4th - Voting Closes
April 4th-5th - Announcement of results (24 hours)

The following requirements need to be met to run for Prime Minister:​

1. Must have thirty six (36) hours of playtime in the last thirty (30) days [as seen in /bcseen] preceding the start of the election cycle.
  2. Having a join date on the BusinessCraft server of more than four (4) weeks prior to the beginning of the election cycle.
  3. Holding no foreign office of any kind in a state recognised by the Republic of Stratham or otherwise.
  4. Must have a discord account and forums account linked to their in-game account.

The following requirements need to be met to run for Deputy Prime Minister:​

1. Must have twenty four (24) hours of playtime in the last thirty (30) days [as seen in /bcseen] preceding the start of the election cycle.
  2. Having a join date on the BusinessCraft server of more than four (4) weeks prior to the beginning of the election cycle.
  3. Holding no foreign office of any kind in a state recognised by the Republic of Stratham or otherwise.
  4. Must have a discord account and forums account linked to their in-game account.

The following requirements need to be met in order to VOTE:​

1. Having a join date of longer than 14 days at the time the results are counted.
  2. Having a minimum of 6 hours of playtime in the prior 30 days as seen in /bcseen at the time the results are counted.
  3. Having their Minecraft account linked to the BusinessCraft forums.

Campaign Clause​

4.4(a) No person shall be able to run in an election for Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, or Member of Parliament without making a public campaign post prior to the start of voting period.

Declaration​

In order to declare please reply to this thread with the following:

"I (PM Candidate's Name), declare my intention to run for the Office of Prime Minister with (DPM Candidate's Name) as my Deputy Prime Minister candidate."

Please post in this thread your declaration to run in this election.

Last edited by a moderator:

NetPex

The one and only.
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament
I Netpex, declare my intention to run for the Office of Prime Minister with SpaceSlayer_ as my Deputy Prime Minister candidate.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
I Ryan_88, declare my intention to run for the Office of Prime Minister with violetunknown as my Deputy Prime Minister candidate.

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
I Cherub54321, declare my intention to run for the Office of Prime Minister with Pet_the_fish as my Deputy Prime Minister candidate. Declaration Retracted

Last edited: