How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
- Title: Approved Services
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: I have seen multiple members of the community create some type of service (usually discord servers) in an attempt to bring their community together in conjunction with their company and/or business. The player would then go advertise their community on our services (forums, discord, and in-game), which is strictly against our policies. I propose that members could fill out an application which would allow them to create, use, and advertise their third-party services in conjunction with BusinessCraft.

Application format:
In-Game Name:
Service Host:
Link to your Service:
What purpose does this service serve:
Why do you want this service approved:
Other Information:

Description
  • In-Game Name: Self Explanatory
  • Service Host: Examples: Discord, Instagram, Snapchat, Minecraft, Etc.
  • Link to your Service: Your discord server link, your Instagram profile link, Your Snapchat Username, your Minecraft Server IP, Etc.
  • What purpose does this service serve: Examples: Notifying the citizens about deals with my company without spamming the forums, discord chat, and server chat.
  • Why do you want this service approved: Self-Explanatory
  • Other Information: Self-Explanatory
- Other Information:

FAQ:

Where is the application going to be put?
- I believe that a new sub-forum should be created. We have the ability to configure the sub-forum where only the thread creator and people with proper permissions (staff members) would be able to see the thread. This is how we currently do private bug reports inside of the bug-reports forum.

Will the owners make the final decision?
- This is open to debate. However, as they are the Owners, they do have the final say in anything and everything that happens.

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen
I like it! This way, players could bring their community together in a legal way. However, I do have some questions. Where is this application going to be put, as in, is there a forum or sub-forum somewhere for these applications? If so, will it be viewable by players? In that case, they could access it anyway. Also, will it be the owners who makes the final decision (I think it should be, and I am assuming it is)?

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I like this, as you stated, players can use it to tell other players about their community legally and without needing to spam it in global chats. I vote Aye

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
This sounds fantastic. It would be a good way to allow players to share third party groups (e.g. as you said on Discord), while keeping any groups that could be harmful to the server out. I would personally use this for my city, too.