Accepted application for economy secretary.-maddie_n

madsm8

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Maddie_n
- Current Playtime: 19d 18h
- When are you most active? I'm very active.
- Position you're applying for: Economy Secretary.
- Have you read the Job description of the Job you are applying for? Yes, communicating with player ran businesses and to grant government contracts.
- Why do you think you are suited to the position you are applying for? I think I'm suited for this position because I'm a very social person. I love to communicate with other players. I myself have a business I am co-manager of a company. So I can empathize with people who run their own company's and communicate with them in a way that is appropriate to their particular circumstances.
- Why do you want to work in the position you are applying for? I would love to have this job because I am very interested in economics. I always try to help other players when I can and if I became an economy secretary I could help people grow their businesses by accepting government contracts while watching over them to check everything is running smoothly. To the department I can bring a fresh set of new ideas.
I am able to work well as a team, I have experience in other departments (doPA) which is very teamwork based meaning I can deal with the community well. I applied for ES about 3 months ago but got denied due to my play time, which has since improved. Thankyou :)

Last edited:

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
GOOB LUCK BB ILY GLLLGLLL

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
In your opinion, are there anyways the DoE comes short in the depts duty? If so, what could be done to remedy that issue?

madsm8

Citizen
Donator
Personally, I'd like to see some more transparency within the department. I feel the DoE could be more open to the public, I believe I could remedy this by getting community feedback on potential new ideas for the server! - Thanks

Last edited: