Bill: Rejected Animal Pound Creation

BigBen9999

Citizen
Title: Animal Pound Creation
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
Elaboration & Reasoning: Everyone who plays this server has noticed stray wolves sitting in the middle of roads looking so helpless waiting for their owner who will most likely never come back or have forgot about them. This makes me really sad so this is why I have decided to make this bill. This bill would take all stray animals not in an apartment or house to the pound. The owners of the pets would be notified and would then go to the pound to pay a small fee. If there dogs keep on returning to the pound, they can then get charged with Animal Abuse and could face a fine and/or jail time. If dogs are not claimed after a certain amount of time, they would then be put up for adoption. We could also add more pets to the pound for players to adopt. For a good price, you could save an animal's life and make a new best friend.
What would benefit from this: Random stray animals around the cities would be taken to the pound and thus make the city look better. The pets would receive loving and nourishing homes probably not given to them from their previous owners. Players would also be a lot happier having a best friend with them at all times.
Other Information: The DoC would probably have to make a small pound building for the animals. If they cannot, I would proudly do so if provided the supplies!

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
How will we get them there ._. you can only TP animals with names. Also, you can't tell who the owner is so this is impossible.

BigBen9999

Citizen
How will we get them there ._. you can only TP animals with names. Also, you can't tell who the owner is so this is impossible.
I thought I saw somewhere that there is plugin that will allow you to. I think I have been on a server that says who dog it is.

sparkleA

Citizen
I've actually been wanting to see this in for a while! I love the idea, although it would require a plugin and therefore be up to server administration in the end. But I love the idea and really hope to see this in the game!

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
This bill is currently loitering without vote, and therefore it can no longer be a motion. Once you find what it is that you need for this, please restart the motion and leave it on proper schedule.