Denied angell44s application for Hospital Secretary

angell

Citizen
Donator
In-game name: angell44
- Age: I would prefer not to share this, I hope this is alright :)
- Date joined server: May 12, 2020
- Current playtime: 18d,15h.
- How long have you been a Doctor: Around 5 Months
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would love to be a Hospital Secretary because I truly enjoy helping others, as well as feeling involved and apart of a community. Living in a small town irl, is what I enjoy most, and I love how BC feels just like it. I feel that I could set an example and guide the new doctors, as well as show them how accepting the department is. I really enjoy being a doctor, but I feel like I would be pushing myself to learn new things, and really improve many skills I lack, if I went further. I also really enjoy feeling like I am a little part in shaping the community. Having a responsibility is super important to me as well, and I believe this job would help me to achieve that.

- What can you bring to the Department: I would be able to bring my positive image to many other new doctors, showing them that being a doctor is truly satisfying and an incredible experience. I believe I have the maturity and organizational skills to be able to accomplish all of my duties. Responsibility is a huge concept that is very important in all jobs, as I have worked as a doctor, I believe I have become more confident in the way I play as well as speak to others, and I would be able to show that in all aspects.

- Additional Information: Thank you so much for reading my application! My discord is angell#5942 if you need it!!

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in applying! Unfortunately we could only accept 1 candidate however like all the candidates it was a close call. We would, however, like to see you more active in doctor chat.

angell

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your interest in applying! Unfortunately we could only accept 1 candidate however like all the candidates it was a close call. We would, however, like to see you more active in doctor chat.

okay thank you for feedback and the opportunity, i will continue to work my best :)