Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Analyst
- Minecraft Username: Ancastal
- Playtime: 5 days. 21 hours
- /bcseen Playtime: 14 hours, due to summer holidays
- Discord Username: Ancastal#0506

- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
My experience with Stratham's economy started 4 months ago. Since the beginning, I have used my knowledge to grow inside the server economy, working as a supplier, advisor and a journalist, while obtaining different government jobs, one of which was given to me in the Department of Economy by a former Minister. Since then, after getting used to the market demands and needs, I have decided to start my own company called GardenCentre. At the time, I did not have much money to do everything by myself and therefore I contacted an already established business, Bunnings Warehouse, and managed to become their partner. GardenCentre has now become Garden Ltd. and now it is established on 4 different plots in Capital City, becoming the only active company on the server to offer investments, loaning and mortgage services. I plan on continuing to grow inside Stratham's business sector, not only to make profit, but also to offer an active and long-lasting service to the population.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
As a DoE employee, I have done my best to share my opinions and suggestions with the Minister and with other employees. I have worked on different projects that have been assigned to me and never once have I refused to work on a project. I have offered new ways to bolster economic growth and create demand, sometimes with innovative solutions that were perhaps difficult to implement. As Analyst, I have worked on tracking the economy and sharing my opinions, but I feel like I could do much more in the department. As a Business Advisor, I will be have more duties and I will fulfill them in the best way possible.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I'm an economy enthusiast and I'm very fond of mathematics and statistics. Economy is a crucial aspect of the server and the playerbase needs a healthy and balanced economy in order to have a good experience in BC. DoE has always been my go-to department and will continue to be. I have worked and carried out projects for DoE during the last two terms and I have worked for three DoE Ministers. I will continue doing my best in order for the department to thrive and carry BC to a new level.

- Additional Information:
///

flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Deny :

Denied

Sorry, your application for job has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for your application, however at the moment the DoE is now only allowing a minimal of 1 job per person. For any more info, DM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.