Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
- Minecraft Username: Ancastal
- Playtime: 4 days
- /bcseen Playtime: 3 days, 21h
- Discord Username: Ancastal#0506

- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors.
Since the first day I started playing on BC, I have tried to use my knowledge and research to grow inside Stratham's economy. The lack of demand was clear since the start, therefore I have been a supplier for different companies. My personal skills have also come in handy when I saw demand of something specific, for instance I have designed logos for some companies (e.g. End.Co and mine). As of now, I have started running my own business in Olympic Village, keeping track of my revenue, expenses and supplier payments in an organized manner.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department?
As analyst, I will do my best to maintain a balanced economy, reducing the inflation rate and keeping the government balance in check. I will be enforcing pruning and other fair taxations where needed, while offering new solutions to bolster economic growth according to the data I have collected.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE?
I have always been interested in economy and statistics and I feel like I would make a good addition to the department. Economy is yet another core point of the server and having a balanced economy will boost player retention, which is something that the server desperately needs not only in general, but also in regard to the economy in order to increase supply and money flow.

- Additional Information:
I have never been part of this Department, though I'm a quick learner and I will strive to learn more and improve more to be a great analyst. I am already member of the DoS and, as City Advisor, it is my job to advise the city I have been assigned to, trying to make it grow and prosper. Working on these two crucial aspects of the server, cities and economy, would allow me to make a positive impact on the server as a whole.

Unity

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
UnityMaster
UnityMaster
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Ancastal! Your application for Job has been accepted.