Answered / Added An idea for the job test

Shiloaf

Citizen
Before I passed the property inspector exam, I had spent most of my krunas on multiple job tests ever since I started playing on this server, and no matter how much studying or researching I did, I could never pass the test for a job I actually wanted. I think at the end of each test it should tell your score like 4/5 or 10/16 because I think the feedback could tell a player whether they should keep trying for that test or try another test. It could prevent a person from blindly wasting so much krunas on a lost cause and keep others from getting frustrated and eventually quitting on the server like I almost did. Simple things like that matter so much.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I believe this would not be achievable without putting more code into the plugin. I would still wait for Koal or Jake's answer though.

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Actually this is entirely possible since it says in console the percentage you got after each exam is taken. I doubt koal is gonna implement it though since I don't know if theres a way to show the console message in chat