• Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkleA

Citizen
- Title: Allowing wood in construction of suburbs houses
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: This motion would allow wood to be used in small amounts in suburbs houses. Many suburbs houses already use wood planks, or wood stairs, or wood logs (less wood logs) but in the law all wood is outlawed for construction of suburbs houses. However, this doesn't mean eyesore houses made out of wood materials can stay, as they are still eyesores.
- What would benefit from this: While this motion wouldn't actually change much, it would make sure players aren't worried they are going to be evicted, because they made a nice suburban home using wood accents.
- Other Information: Check out the suburbs to see some examples where it is used well, e.g. Jake's plot (attached).

Attachments

• Screenshot (354).png
    Screenshot (354).png
    778.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I agree with the idea, but I'd rather see the law not completely allow wood to be used. I believe the law should be changed to say only excessive use of wood is disallowed. Yes, wood can look good in some instances, but a house made of just wood does not look good at all.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
The law says nothing about wood; it states that buildings must look modern and fit the city theme. If you incorporate wood in this way, great. If not, it ends up looking bad with the rest of the city.

sparkleA

Citizen
Go to Suburbs Rules in the law

Building rules

• You can only build a house in the suburbs;

• The house needs to look good. You can not use some of the basic materials in the construction of your house, such as:

• Dirt

• Cobblestone

• Wood

• Other ugly/basic looking materials that players use to build their first base

sparkleA

Citizen
All wood would be allowed, when used properly. But wood logs are usually used in small amounts. In real life, lots of houses are made of wood planks, so it would be unrealistic to ban those, if players can make them look nice. As I mentioned above, eyesore houses using wood can still be removed.