Bill: Rejected Allow Players to Sell Back Their Cars

BigBen9999

Citizen
-Title: Allow Players to Sell Back Their Cars
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Like many other players, I own a car. I have seen many people that have bought cars try to sell them to people and no one will buy the cars from them. This bill will help those people. This bill will allow all players to who own a car to sell back their car at the dealership for a lower price. For example a $3000 car could be sold for 2000. Even though they sell their cars, the government would still be making a profit from the sold car. The majority of players I have seen that try to sell their cars usually are trying to get enough money to buy a plot which they would buy from the government.
- What would benefit from this: Players who wish to sell their car can now do it quicker and easier. They can possibly now get the things that they need after selling their car.
- Other Information: The example of the sell price is not what I am saying it should be. It's just an example and the higher government officials should decide on what the price should be.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
They can already sell it to players, many of which would be willing to buy a used car for cheaper than the dealership.