Answered / Added Addition to the Govt. shop.

How do you vote?

• Total voters

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
This idea got some momentum in the discord and was going to be brought up in cabinet, however we heard no more of it.

Adding gun powder to the government shop would act as a good economic stimulus to the server.

Currently, the demand is far greater than the server dynamics will allow. Players are just not able to maintain supply.

With the current lack of vehicles and busses etc, especially to towns, players would be able to fly and mitigate part of this issue. Towns are struggling due to the lack of transportation available until busses are implemented.

In the mean time, and into the future, the demand for elytras will increase and we will see more people using them to get around with this implementation. The implementation won't affect inter-city travel as people would rather fly on the plane.

The recent problems with sand collection and land degradation may also be mitigated through availability of gun powder for players to reach different areas by air.

As usual, govt can sell high to ensure that players aren't driven out of the market.

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
dont you run a military that uses gunpowder for missiles

Pentagon isn't active at present. I also have nothing to do with that side of the company. I don't even know how the missiles work and function to be totally honest.

This is coming from my leadership of a small town that is struggling for means of transportation. I also think it would be a worthwhile addition to the server. You also can't deny the benefits that this addition would bring in the form of transportation to further reaches of the wild.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
dont you run a military that uses gunpowder for missiles
Coming from the side of a citizen, I think that this should just be a temporary installment until vehicles are added. As the Air Marshal of the Pentagon Air Operations, we mainly use gunpowder for transportation. Any soldiers that uses it for any kind of "superweapon", does so without the Pentagons approval.