Answered / Added Adding to the Brewery Plugin Recipes

Prowess

Citizen
- Username: Prowess
- Suggestion Title: Adding to the Brewery Plugin Recipes
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Currently there are only a hand full of custom recipes that were not shown to the public nor available in /vote shop. After the removal of two best selling beverages (Absinthe and Muscle Milk) I want to put forward some attention to maybe adding more custom recipes from either the public's request or online resources and inspiration. As a brewer myself, I've only discovered a lot of non alcoholic drinks and have found that there weren't a lot of expanding for standard alcohol (excluding Whiskey and Mulled Wine) such as liqueurs, tequila, brandy, cocktails, etc. Since most individuals have an idea of the already existing drinks, adding new additions could possibly help the market grow.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No, we already have this plugin.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Just wanted to know if it would be possible to maybe put more attention on making brewing a more sustainable job to new players and already existing brewers. Also possibly adding a list of names to unknown drinks could help motivate brewers to experiment more on discovering new recipes. Thank you for your time!

I agree very much and I would also consider to not put so many recipes ourselves don't remember or just being too many, but for sure more flavors