A1phaSnipers Election Post! (December 2017)

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Your username:
A1phaSniper
Your age:
I am 14 years old
Your activity on the server:
During the week, I am mostly on the forums throughout the day and I get on the server around the end of the day. on the weekends I am mostly on all day
When you joined:
I joined on July 16, 2017
Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
First off, I have been on this server for a while and am experienced in knowing what the people want. I also believe that everyone should get a word in their parliament, If I am elected I will talk with the people and make sure they also agree with the laws that are being passed
What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
basically, I am mostly in favor of laws that positively impact the community. So it would be laws like bringing down the prices of plots (from ShadowCheck) or laws that would more ease for the prime minister and his people
Additional information you believe people should know:
If you have any comments or questions please leave them down below \/ \/ \/

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Your username:
A1phaSniper
Your age:
I am 14 years old
Your activity on the server:
During the week, I am mostly on the forums throughout the day and I get on the server around the end of the day. on the weekends I am mostly on all day
When you joined:
I joined on July 16, 2017
Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
First off, I have been on this server for a while and am experienced in knowing what the people want. I also believe that everyone should get a word in their parliament, If I am elected I will talk with the people and make sure they also agree with the laws that are being passed
What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
basically, I am mostly in favor of laws that positively impact the community. So it would be laws like bringing down the prices of plots (from ShadowCheck) or laws that would more ease for the prime minister and his people
Additional information you believe people should know:
If you have any comments or questions please leave them down below \/ \/ \/

Ay! Good post. You would be a nice addition to parliament!

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
What experience do you have in knowing what the people want?
How would your communications with people differ from the DoPA?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
What experience do you have in knowing what the people want?
How would your communications with people differ from the DoPA?
For example, every now and then I would talk with people who want something changed in this game.
The DoPA is mostly based on taking polls and making events. What I am doing includes talking with the people and seeing what they want so I can take it into account.