Donator
- In-game name:
A1phaSniper

15 yrs.​

- Date joined server:​
July 16, 2017

- Current playtime
:

It has been 19 days, 9 hours, and 1 minute.

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:

I want to be a Police Officer because I feel that it is the best job for me, and it also happens to be the only job that I'm after for the sake of a forward-facing route. To apply for a job like this one would be a long-term source of time and dedication, and I have plenty of time in my case. Just very recently my timezone has changed which may or may not have adjusted me to be more flexible with how active I am. If I'm to be an active gamer, I hope that I'm able to spend my time here in BusinessCraft on one of my favorite gaming platforms.

- What can you bring to the Department:

When someone brings something to the table, it has to be a principle or skill of value. Whilst withholding knowledge of this particular statement, I've been pursuing skills and honing self-conjured principles to compensate for any lack thereof. In this case, the principles associated with being a Police Officer would be to respect the laws; to read and know them in full to preserve the order. As someone with any morsel of power, I'm obligated to know my limitations, to know when I'm needed, and when I'm not. Above all, to keep the peace, I strive to be fair toward everyone.

- Additional Information:

I've demonstrated, since my last application, the ability to reinforce rules in other environments through planned short-term intervals to better familiarize myself with how this role works, in hopes of adding on to my past Police Officer experience. Thank you for reading!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I’m sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. If you would like more information as to why, please contact me on discord. You may reapply in 30 days.