A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- In-game name:
A1phaSniper

- Date joined server:
July 16, 2017

- Current playtime:
It has been 16 days, 11 hours, and 3 minutes.

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:
The idea of law interconnected with uniformity has been an appeal to me for many months now. The discipline associated with certain law enforcement positions that I idolize is something I feel would mold well with the interests of the community. It's also what they might expect to come from a Police Officer. To actually actively embody law, I think this would be the best opportunity in the best game, Minecraft, that I've played past July 16th to symbolize my one-year anniversary of playing, to be a Police Officer in an active role-play server like this one.

- What can you bring to the Department:

To be a Police Officer, I would be expected to know every law and every punishment, and I do. Acting against unlawful action would be my top priority so that this position, as it was held in its ideal sense of purpose, would allow for Moderators as well as superior positions in government to feel comfortable knowing that Police Officers would establish a notion of security and trust. I would strive to lift the weight of their duties, even if my extent is only a quarter of what Moderators are able,
to measure up to the title Police Officer. I believe that if your authority is trusted, then the community would thrive under it and will ultimately let BusinessCraft grow. That's what we all want to see happening, and I hope I can help make that happen with this opportunity.

- Additional Information:

Not applicable. Thank you for reading!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Thank you for applying. You will receive an answer shortly.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. If you would like information as to why, please let me know on Discord. You can reapply in 30 days.