Denied A1phaSniper's Application For Anchorage

Discussion in 'Town Applications' started by A1phaSniper, Jul 28, 2019.

1. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Property Inspector Donator

A1phaSniper
    Username(in-game name): A1phaSniper
    Join date and playtime: July 16, 2017, and 59 days, 19 hours, and 29 minutes
    Current Balance: 45,000 krunas (Most of my money is kept in banknotes)
    Town name: Anchorage
    Town theme: Militaristic
    Why you think you would be a good mayor: For a while now, I have noticed that most towns are easily forgotten as their mayors just go inactive after a while. I believe that they have lost their ambition and their belief in their town. In February, when my past application for Anchorage was denied, my ambition took over. I went and spent over 200,000 krunas regioning, building, and maintaining the town I have created. At this point, My town includes 29 plots, The Townhall, and one hotel (Barracks). To this day, my ambition still flows strong while I work on new projects like finishing my promise on security by building the official Anchorage Bunker. I believe my town and I are suitable enough to become an official government town.

2. Sprite

Sprite Moderator Staff Member Moderator Speaker of the Parliament Member of Parliament Commerce Secretary

SpriteWhatever
    Good luck Alpha!

3. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Property Inspector Donator

A1phaSniper
    Thank you sprite!

4. DerpGaming20_YT

DerpGaming20_YT Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Assistant Business Secretary Donator

DerpGaming20_YT
    Good Luck A1pha!

5. Johnnyboi12345

Johnnyboi12345 Minister without portfolio Minister without portfolio Police Officer Environment Manager

Johnnyboi12345
    best of luck

6. olefante

olefante Capitalist/Economist Donator

olefante
    good luck.