Lawsuit: Adjourned A1phaSniper Vs. Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
On May 3, 2020, I was evicted from my plot, bc-073. When I was notified of my eviction two weeks ago, I started working on my plot. Doing little amounts of work every now and then that lead up to me erecting a building, and a finished fence on Monday, April 27. Although I wasn't finished, it was definitely a sufficient amount of work to warrant the removal of my eviction notice. After that, I waited for the Property Inspector to reply to the eviction report, acknowledging my progress, but they never did. On April 29 (one day before I would be evicted), I replied to the eviction notice, asking for an update from the Property Inspector (iRealistic). When The Property Inspector replied, and asked for more progress, I protested, but still went underway to finishing the building on the plot, completing the fence, and adding a parking lot (that I was in the process of connecting to the main road). I was surprised to go back to my plot on May 3rd, and find out I was evicted even though I followed the proper procedure of creating a finished building, and showing evidence that I will continue to build onto it. I believe that the Department of Construction failed to acknowledge my progress and illegally evicted me from my plot. For reparations, I wish for 3,000 krunas (since I had to repurchase the plot at an increased price).

A link to the eviction report (contains evidence of its status before and during the construction process): https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/bc-073-april-30-2020.7236/#post-35191

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I would like to request an extension for the time to respond. I am currently assembling the facts of this case before presenting a response on behalf of the government.

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
The plaintiff has not yet responded to this case well beyond the extended time that I granted the government, as such the ruling goes in favor of the defense by default.

While A1pha is requesting 3000 KR, I will allow a payout of 450 KR as that is 15% of the plot's price giving him an extra 150 KR in reperations. If the defendant can prove that he was not refunded for the plot, he may be given 3150 KR.

This case is adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Tree60NoScope

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
This case is being re-opened for the explicit purpose of allowing A1pha to add evidence that he payed 6000 KR to buy his plot back. There will be no response from any other player or party.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Your honor,
I believe there was some confusion with my reparations. I was given a refund for the plot, but that was not what I was trying to get. A couple of days ago, I re-purchased the plot from TBIWOG with the intent of continuing my work. In order to get it back, I was forced to pay 6,000 krunas (2,000 over MSRP). My reparations were asking for the government to pay me that 2,000 krunas so I could pay back the money I lost in the transaction with TBIWOG. The other 1,000 was to pay for the work I lost, and all the work I couldn't complete on the plot (since it was vaulted). Evidence of transaction with TBIWOG below:Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 09.45.04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.