Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
- Username: Windows_Dog
- Suggestion Title: A /wanted command
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): This command allows Police Officers to set a "note system" on a player on when they log off after killing a player (evading arrest). This just puts a reminder on whenever the player logs back in, the PO online will get that notification to arrest the 'wanted' player. I tried my best to explain it...
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I'm not too sure, I guess a plugin that you can add notes to certain players will work well and it can be configured to certain groups.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
Some commands that can be implemented:
/wanted set {player} {Reason} - This command allows POs to create the wanted note.
/wanted claim {player} - This command allows POs to delete the wanted note after the player has been arrested or dealt with.
/wanted list - If its possible, shows a list of the players who are wanted.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
All though i am not a police, I can see the struggle of the officers on this server, This would really help them!

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
I mean, don't kill within city walls?