A New Project

I am wanting to build a small town. Not a full sized city but something like you would find outside of a big city. It would not have a mayor (maybe a Sheriff) to run it. The town would consist of a tavern, and inn and a general store (government store?), a few houses for people to live in, and a "Market square" were people could set up there shops ( limit of maybe 10 shops). It would also have dirt roads and paths. I am posting this here for two reasons. 1. To ask if this would be an approved task. 2. Would the town be able to get a warp to it for people to get to the shops and to visit. I am also on the discord group as blazeoftime if there are other questions or concerns plz feel free to message me on there

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
I like this idea! The warp may be too op. I would suggest maybe a small 'airport' (1 runway and a hanger).

+1

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
Blazeoftime, you do not need approval for this project. You can start when ever you please, but just note: You would need to follow the city-creation rules as stated on the forums. Once you have finished, and have completed all the requirements, you can contact an Owner to approve your town. Then you would get a warp via the airport.