Answered / Added A couple of suggestions.

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
So here are a couple of suggestions that I think would benefit the server - please leave feedback below!

1. More/cheaper government City plots. There is a big shortage of plots at the moment, which I think needs to be addressed urgently. Maybe there could be a public works scheme which would employ people to build the plots, roads etc ? Just to create jobs for new players to work in.

Also, the price of plots is way too expensive at the moment I think. There are no player made cities built at the moment, which means the government city is the only place where you can buy plots. I think the ones further out from the spawn should be cheaper for new players to buy and build apartments , shops etc. At the moment it's all about increasing the amount of players on the server.

2. Expansion to the mall?

I think there should also be an expansion to the mall, or another mall built as there is very little space left in the mall. Also I think the shop spaces in the mall should be reduced in price a lot. There is one upstairs. Quite far from the entrance, and it's 1000. I think it should be approx 400/500.

3. Market area

I think there should be a market type area, with very small rentable shop spaces for players to sell goods, including new players, for approx 100/200 per month.

4. Reduce mob spawn rate?

The mob spawn rate is very high on this server at the moment, and the lag can be high as well, and so I think reducing the mob spawn rate should decrease lag, and also from my own experience, getting swarming by ( Literally ) 10 zombies and skeletons as a new player with an iron/stone sword is not fun.

5. Reduce the city build requirements.

I think at the moment to solve the lack of plots and shop spaces, the city requirements should be reduced. E.G From 30k to 20k land value, you should not have to build an airport etc, as as soon as these player made cities are set up, the server will really start getting better and busier I think.

Anyways, thanks for reading this and please leave any feedback whatsoever in the comments! - GamingFive

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Hello!
Thanks for your suggestions!

There is a big shortage of plots at the moment, which I think needs to be addressed urgently.
Already aware that more plots need to be built. However, several plots were vaulted from inactive players this week so there are multiple plots up for sale now again. To view them, use /as info forsale.

Also, the price of plots is way too expensive at the moment I think
The prices were decreased from 5000 to 4000 a few days ago, and we believe that's good enough. Although please let us know if there are plots that are more than 4000 Krunas.

I think there should also be an expansion to the mall, or another mall built as there is very little space left in the mall
Department of Construction is making plans to make a whole new mall.

think there should be a market type area, with very small rentable shop spaces for players to sell
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. But I'll say that any player is allowed to make regions within their plot that other can rent and make shops in (if it's not an apartment of course).

Reduce mob spawn rate?
The server admins will discuss this and see if this is a necessary change.

Reduce the city build requirements.
I'm thinking of making some changes and proposing them to Parliament soon regarding the cities as a whole.

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
Hi, thanks for replying to my suggestions - sorry for my late reply!

Just with regards to the market type area there would literally be small market type area - with market stalls like 4 x 4, which would be really cheap for new players to set up shops in, to make some money.

Again, thanks for the feedback - I look forward to seeing your changes to the city build requirements!