Bill: Rejected A Bill to Allow Plot Trading

BigBen9999

Citizen
- Title: A Bill to Allow Plot Trading
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Many plots in the city have multiple plots that are the same price as them. Most plots are in the 4000 range but there are some upwards of 7500. This bill would allow players to trade a plot for another plot of the same price. So, if I bought a plot for 4000, but saw a bigger one for a better price, I would be able to trade the plot I already bought for that plot. This instance would only be acceptable if there is nothing built on the plot already.
- What would benefit from this: Players would get a better bang for their buck and if they didn't like their current plot, they could get another one.
- Other Information: NONE

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I vote nay. In short answer, this bill is generally unrealistic. If I understand this correctly, which I probably don't because reading this made no clear sense to me, you want to be able to switch your plot to a different open plot without cost. Besides the inconveniences this might bring, this process also would never happen out in the real world. Finally, this bill has probably been made for your own personal needs too (As I have seen proof of!).

BigBen9999

Citizen
I vote nay. In short answer, this bill is generally unrealistic. If I understand this correctly, which I probably don't because reading this made no clear sense to me, you want to be able to switch your plot to a different open plot without cost. Besides the inconveniences this might bring, this process also would never happen out in the real world. Finally, this bill has probably been made for your own personal needs too (As I have seen proof of!).
Yes I have had a personal experience regarding this topic, but I have also ran into many more players who have had the same issue. As a Member of Parliament, when I find an issue or a law that needs to be acknowledged or passes, I will make a motion for it.

sparkleA

Citizen
Could you perhaps change it to have a small fee for changing plots? Also, would this be done manually or automatically?

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
This bill would allow players to trade a plot for another plot of the same price.