_Zzz_King_'s Election post (June 2021)

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Re-Elect ZZZ for Term 23!

Hello everyone my name is _Zzz_King_ , and I am running for the position of Member of Parliament once again!

About Me

I’ve been here in BC for a year and I have loved my experience on this server ever since. Some quick facts about me is that I own Hunting Industries, I have 42 days of playtime, I’m the founder of Z SHOPS( now C SHOPS lol), I’m the Mayor of Orico, and I work for the DoJ, DoC, DoH, DoA, and also staff. I have served 2 previous terms in Parliament and hope my past experience will help me perform well this coming term if I get voted in.

My Strengths

Good Work Ethic: I’m always willing to put extra time into parliament related things. I won’t rest until I'm finished.

Activity: I am very active in politics and in-game, so I will always have an idea what arising problems are and what people generally want.

Open-Minded: I am very open to exploring many different ideas even if I don’t really agree with them. If it’s what people desire, I will always look into it.

Experience: Since I've been in this server for a year and served in parliament for 2 terms, I've experienced many different things and have lots of knowledge of this servers laws and government processes, which will definitely help me in this coming term to make rational decisions and come up with great solutions to problems. It will also help me vote more thoughtfully on bills instead of just voting aye or nay on impulse.

Bills passed last term:

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/firearm-violence-prevention-act.12987/

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/obstruction-of-justice-consolidation.12330/

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/abuse-of-government-signs-edit.12555/

https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/the-inadequate-mayors-act.12556/ (Credit to DerpGaming_YT)

Plans for the Next term:

• Trying to Implement more fun things with the help of the cabinet, so people can have more interest in the server.
  • Making sure players are heard no matter who they are. No matter what your position on the server or even your past reputation, your opinion should still be heard.
  • Approving a hardworking and active cabinet ( You can always message me your thoughts on people in cab)
  • Improving on current laws based on the people’s needs and wants
  • Having productive discussions in political discussion and bill chat
  • Passing bills when they are needed, not for the sake of passing them.
  • Encouraging other Members of Parliament to stay active
  • Making laws to help support the upcoming partnership with a certain server, if they are needed.
  • Having more MP Meetings in-game, I don't think we've had one this term so a lot of people are really in the dark of what we are up to
Anyways, that’s the end of my election post! If you read the whole thing I really appreciate you, and hope you vote for whoever you see fit to be a member of parliament. Just know if you vote Zzz , I will always make sure your voice and views on things are considered. If you have any suggestions for what you would like to see this term you can always message my discord at tk_tokunbo#7978.

Last edited:

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Elaborate?
Well this term I'll try to be suggesting things for cabinet to add whether its new features or things and make legislation for it if need be. A good example of this before was implementing guns on cabinet's side and parliament making legislation for it. There's also things that can implemented through just legislation that probably need cabinet approval, whether its a new position or something relating to a department.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I understand what you’re generally saying, and I like what I read, but is there anything specific you want to do if you were re-elected?

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
I understand what you’re generally saying, and I like what I read, but is there anything specific you want to do if you were re-elected?
Hmm well one specific thing I was thinking of was re-proposing the Rule of Law act if that can't already just be changed through an admin making it so Po's can arrest gov officials and there really shouldn't be any reason why a government official should be able to escape jail time. I was thinking it had to be changed through a bill since that's the way it was proposed before, but I'm not entirely sure. Besides that I also probably will look into editing the wording of the Obstruction Of Justice bill to make it so Obstructing Justice in any way possible will result in punishment instead of just lying to Obstruct Justice will result in punishment like the current bill states.