pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
- In-game Name: _pet_blobfish_
- Company Name: treetops garden center
- Current Playtime: 20d 7hrs
- Current Balance: 3.9k
- Requested Amount: 7.5k
- Detailed Business Plan: My company hires out drills for miners who cant afford them to use. I will use this 7.5k to buy a new drill, as the current one is rented out, and there is a waiting list for it
- Additional Information: ty for considering this application

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
Can you provide more detail about how this business model works? What are the conditions of your rentals? How do you make money from this? How much do you charge for a rental and how long?

pet_smellyfish

Shush I'm busy with school D:
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
Can you provide more detail about how this business model works? What are the conditions of your rentals? How do you make money from this? How much do you charge for a rental and how long?
Basically, we rent out drills to miners who cant afford one for 60kr per week, for a maximum of 8 weeks. The person who is renting needs to be a miner, and if they don't have a play time of over 5days, they can only rent for 1 week. I don't particularly make money from it, as the other stuff my company does gets the money, but its an extra thing for the company.

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Business Grant has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

If you don't profit or intend to profit from this, "an extra thing for the company" means the government would be subsidizing almost 8 grand for something that doesn't help grow your business.