Holly
Donator
_Pastel_Ghost_
_Pastel_Ghost_
tier5
- In-game name: _Pastel_Ghost_
- Date joined server: 21/05/2020
- Current playtime: 58 days, 20 hours
- How long have you been a Doctor: Most recently 2 weeks but I was a doctor last year for a few months. (I was less active so decided to quit until I could be on more)
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
:
I have worked for a number of government departments, and honestly nothing really compares to working for the health department. Being a doctor has by far been my favourite job on BC, and I really enjoy treating patients and being a professional when I am dealing with them. I am experienced in the running of the health department, and get along with a lot of the other doctors well in BC, and would like to help contribute to the experience of other doctors and ensure they receive good training and experience to uphold a strong level of professionalism within the department.
- What can you bring to the Department:
I am usually an active player, and once my exams are finished (only a couple of days) I plan to be probably one of the most active people on the server in the coming months. This will mean there will consistently be a hospital secretary on during the day for people in the UK when those in the US can't be on. I believe in nothing less than high standards when it comes to my treatment of patients on BC, and feel I will be a good fit for training new doctors.
- Additional Information:
As mentioned, I quit doctor for a good while as I wasn't as active, and decided not to return until I could be on consistently. Now I have returned to the health department, I plan to stay for at least a very long time. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, _Pastel_Ghost_! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.