Lawsuit: Dismissed _CranberrySprite v. Business_Craft

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
My mall shops ran out of rent and Business_Craft rented them. He failed to get a staff to vault pre-existing structures built by myself and proceeded to break structures I'd built there.

If I were to win this case, I would like the return of two water buckets, 2 oak and birch saplings, 12 stone brick stairs and 50 krunas for my troubles.

Note: The "he" Catch is referring to is the current renter, Business_Craft

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 10.24.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 10.24.36 AM.png
    767.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 10.26.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 10.26.02 AM.png
    825.1 KB · Views: 20

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@FriedPotaters is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @FriedPotaters , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @[COLOR=rgb(0, 89, 179)]bharatj[/COLOR] will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. The Defendant does not appear to have a forum account. They will need to be contacted via on the server.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you for responding within a timely fashion, Mr. Business_Craft, a.k.a, FriedPotaters.

Would you like to provide some insight on your side of the story? You apparently broke a pre-existing mall shop setup without having the server officials vault the items and building materials.

The screenshots do not provide any evidence of me being the suspect. "He did" is not a definitive answer to what I might have possibly broke/stolen/etc. The second screenshot is possibly being taken out of context with the first one. I would like for more proof to be shown before I answer any more questions.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Is this a lawsuit or a report? https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/t...tes-report-on-business_craft.4158/#post-24241
Also if Matty doesn't reply in the next 24 hours I am done taking part in lawsuits/courtrooms forever. I don't care if you take my money. It's been two weeks without a judge responding to lawsuits and I will not be forced to check forums hoping he replies when I only have 2 days to reply.
I believe I made it clear in the report I have intentions to file a lawsuit and file a report.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Dropping the case. No longer give a shit as it’s taking a long amount of time

Dismissing this court hearing upon the recommendation of the Interim Madam Prime Minister, and the request of the Plaintiff.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707