Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
- In-game name: __Cookiez
- Date joined server: June (6)-9-2020
- Current playtime: /pt says 20 days but its longer (got reset, not sure when though)
- How long have you been a Doctor: July 14, 2020, so about 9 months
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:
My application is going to include a bit of thing I wish I could have said before about this position. I used to be one of the top doctors back in 2020, being DoTM for November. Then a lot of stuff happened IRL and found BC as an escape, and DoH was a big part of this escape. I loved being able to get on BC and see the races for attending patients, I love seeing other doctors work hard and attend players along with seeing many new players being enthusiastic about becoming doctors. Since my last application, I haven't been able to attend as much as I used to because I always wanted to give other doctors a chance to attend, but have still worked hard to try and help the community.

I always love seeing new doctors come into the DoH, so eager to help people and make people feel included in the roleplay aspect of the server. The DoH was the first department I felt at home with, I love being able to talk to other doctors, the HSs, and the minister (current and former). Everyone is so easy to talk to and all easily became some of the best people in the community. I want to be an HS to give doctors, old and new, the feeling that I was able to feel. I want other members of the DoH to feel welcome and loved, I want to be a Hospital Secretary because I want other members to love the DoH as a community. I would also enjoy the opportunity of being able to lead doctors into further success in the department.

I am aware that I have attempted down this path a few times, and haven't been able to become a Hospital Secretary, but I will not give up on this position. Since I became a doctor in July, I knew that HS was a position I wanted to work towards, whether I am capable of getting it or not, I always knew that I wanted to work further in the department.

- What can you bring to the Department:
I can bring my collaborative skills and my willingness to work with others. I also have good critical thinking skills and can think of unique solutions to arising problems. I am always willing to adapt to new situations and learn from mistakes I may make. I have leadership skills and am capable of taking control if needed.

I would also be able to work with others well. Due to some of my other responsibilities, I have experience listening and working with others (Moderator, Sr. EM, Doctor, MP). I have experience training others from my Sr. EM position and would love to practice in working and training new doctors

- Additional Information:
Thank you for reading my application, and again I would like to apologize for not being in the top doctors, but I love this work deeply and passionately and would love it if I had the opportunity to work further.

Discord: (Cookiez#1433)

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
go to sleep?

ok but good luck

PinkPanda_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Department of Agriculture
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Donator
Pinkichu_
Pinkichu_
SeniorEventPlanner
Good luck Cookie :heart:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, __Cookiez! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4

Accepted

Congratulations, __Cookiez! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.

tysm uwu