Denied 8 Bit Color Palette Shop (Building no longer exists)

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
Plot number: BC-030
Date constructed: March 24, 2020 (Original Design since 2019).
Significance/history:

8Bit Color Palette Shop is a Sole proprietory color shop since 2019 owned by Kairuchii managed by Corax. Way back 2019, 8Bit was originally located right beside the capital park and with the rise of its brand, it was relocated right next to the government which is currently a landmark. 8Bit is one of the successful businesses in Businesscraft that still operates up until now and manages to branch out its business to other cities (4 branches so far) and re-invested a real-estate near the capital park known as the Southdale resort (managed by Corax). Within a year it reached the top of its market competition while maintaining constant service and outstanding performance through the ups and downs of the business.
What made the shop significant is the phenomenal constant efficiency, product management, and complete color product catalog throughout its service which made the shop skyrocket to the top of the market competition. additionally, when people say "8bit" they already knew the branding, both small scale and large scale construction companies, and even personal builders.

ww-1.jpg

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
kinda unfair that it is a historical building that was approved and you let me destroy it
seems like this place is not what is used to be after all. No wonder why people left the server
I was removed from DoC minister last term, the new DoC minister let the guy who bought that plot destroy it, so when I got minister back the building was already half gone what was I to do.