Where's the beef?

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
As the old wendy's ad says, is it just me or I can't seem to find any beef anywhere. Even in the gov. shop, there is an entire section devoted to beef and the shelves are empty. Again, I am new to the server but I have looked everywhere. If any of you know where to buy some, please tell me or just any answers are good.
HAGS

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Crold, check Apex butchery in CMM. or /message kailabean. She almost always has tons of meat <3

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
What does CMM mean?
Central Market Mall
Apex Butchery is on one of the floors but they also have a discord in which you can order steak off of it. Make sure you check the prices first tho cause it can get a bit spendy. When they ask who recommend u, PWEASE put BlackSyth. Thxxxxxxx

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
I don't know where TEB is.
Also please, if you know anyone that is hiring chefs that doesn't ignore you, please tell me. I need a job.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Central Market Mall
Apex Butchery is on one of the floors but they also have a discord in which you can order steak off of it. Make sure you check the prices first tho cause it can get a bit spendy. When they ask who recommend u, PWEASE put BlackSyth. Thxxxxxxx
put you? but I reccommended Apex in the first place T.T