Answered / Added Stock Market Plugin

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- Username: xLayzur

- Suggestion Title: Stock Market

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): To start the "stock market" on businesscraft is dead / non-existent. We do have the companies plugin and that plugin somewhat has "Stock" doing some investigation with the plugin and learning it. Its actually not Stocks, its just dividend earnings. Its also hard to manage stocks with the companies reloaded, id love to explain if needed.
So this plugin i'm recommending its a legitimate stock market, it uses data from the real world. It does not interact with Businesscraft businesses like Apex or M|CORP. This plugin uses real data from the irl stock market. Companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, etc.
First let me explain. The age range on the server tends to be 10-18+. A lot of players don't really know how to use stocks or what the stock market even is. Possibly with this plugin players could easily learn while using krunas. It also gives another Role play aspect to the game, this could open player made broker services.

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes it requires a plugin.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/stock-market-plugin-1-8-1-16.54564/

- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

- Additional Information: Overall i personally think this would bring a unique feature to Businesscraft. Players can learn and experience what its like to interact with a stock market. All cities could make a Stock Exchange and bring other player made services. Please consider this!

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
It would add more to the game and companies would have the option between going private and going public and putting stock in their company. Companies could actually have boards and ceos could be fired by the board. It would be fun in my opinion

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
yassss put this in RN ya'll I will totally come back to the server if you let me buy stock in Disney <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
I would like this and this is more of a central way to do it then the preview Discord which was a service held by a bank. less Crouption.

violetunknown

Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
I would like this and this is more of a central way to do it then the preview Discord which was a service held by a bank. less Crouption.

Yassss, much less Crouption...

violetunknown

Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
But how am I supposed to cheat
ya Don't :I thats basically the point - you can't cheat... however I'm sure spending your life savings to buy lit all the disney stock ever is allowed UwU

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
I, on behalf of the whole BC Staff and government, would like to accept this.

lol.

but me like plz add it, koal

violetunknown

Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
If they don't accept this suggestion I will be sad... Koal, you wouldn't want to make me said, would you? :tears:
xD but all jokes aside, ACCEPT THIS NOWWWWW

hotshot80915

Citizen
Donator
hotshot80915
hotshot80915
Tier1
I think this would be a brilliant idea to implement. I personally see a great benefit in this, helping companies thrive through stock investment and individual players the chance to build there investment portfolio.