Hiring Krusty's (Catering & Brewery)

Welcome to Krusty's! We are a company that specializes in catering events, brewing delicious drinks, and in the future, stocking a number of Krusty's franchises!

Krusty's HQ is currently located at X=254 Y=64 Z=-77 and we are on the 11th floor.

Get Involved:
If you would like to get involved in Krusty's we have a number of job openings and opportunities currently up for grabs!
-Chef:
The chef will be producing all of the foodstuffs that are supplied to franchises, shops, and events.
Requirements: Know how to create all or majority of foods, this means some previous experience cooking.
Pay: 10 Krunas every 15 minutes
-Brewer
The brewer will be producing all of the drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
Requirements: Know how to brew all drinks, some previous experience in brewing.
Pay: 10 Krunas every 15 minutes
-Suppliers
If you would like to become a supplier of materials for creating food or drinks at Krusty's please contact me in one of the listed ways at the bottom. You will be payed according to the amount of materials you provide.
-Franchise Owner
If you are starting out in business craft or are just lookig for a sidehustle to increase your income look no further! You can become a Krusty's franchise owner and make money the easy way using a fairly small investment. Once again contact me at the ways listed below to get more info and start participating!​

Catering:
If you would like your event to be catered by Krusty's please contact me and we can work things out. It is most likely that I can supply anything you need regarding food or drinks and I can even staff the event.
Contact Info:
Discord: KrustyKracker23#3977
Message me on the forum!
Message me in-game or come to my office if I am online!

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
Hello, I see your job offering and I know where your location building is. I would like a job here, and if you want to contact me, just reply or something else in private because I don't like my discord info in public. Your deal is very good and I think having a chef like me would be great!
Kind regards,
Croldfish

Croldfish

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Croldfish
Croldfish
EconomySecretary
Also, there is like this restaurant thing in the building, is that your place?