Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ily aye <3whos gonna drive me around for no reason now :((((((((( we'll miss u so much and if you don't visit us again ima be sad :((

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Aye I did not know you very well but I am happy I meet you and just jokeing around with you sometimes in VC. I was great to know that there was awawys a TD to back me up some days. I wish you the best of luck in life, shool and reconnecting to real-life.

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
Aye I did not know you very well but I am happy I meet you and just jokeing around with you sometimes in VC. I was great to know that there was awawys a TD to back me up some days. I wish you the best of luck in life, shool and reconnecting to real-life.
Thank you garrr, I’m really glad I met you and you’re an amazing tour guide, it Really was fun joking around haha <3

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
You better come back. I gotta see you and the whole gang back together. And you never said what’s happening to your stuff. Ily, pls take care of urself
I willll, yes we def all gotta reunite sometime. All of my stuff was given away and it was kinda unvaluable stuff lmao, ilyt take care of urself too <3